Boskalis Buys Into Horizon Group

22nd February 2019

Royal Boskalis Westminster has acquired a 62.5% majority stake in the UAE-based Horizon Group, a provider of marine geophysical and geotechnical services. According to Horizon, the remaining 37.5%...

Read full story.