|Location||Papua New Guinea|
|Start date||Starting 6 August 2018|
|UTM is looking for a Geophysicist with following capabilities to assist during nearshore operations, Papua New Guinea.
• Strong skills in data acquisition and real time QC as the sole Geophysicist in offshore team
• Experienced with seabed and sub-bottom interpretation and mapping for near shore cable route surveys
• Survey equipment including MBES, SSS, Sub-bottom profiler (boomer). Grab sampling and drop camera
• Experience with following software is essential: Sonarwiz (SSS); Kingdom suite (SBP); Workbench; ArcGIS for
• Experience with Makai Plan software beneficial
• Able to work rapidly and present results quickly to meet on board delivery deadlines
A few important points to note about the project:
• 12-hour per day operations from small vessel – a 24m catamaran.
• Survey team living on board the vessel
How to apply
Added 12 July 2018